𝐖𝐞𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫: 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐀𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐔𝐩 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬
Time & Location
About the Event
During this one hour webinar Kirsten is going to teach you the two major things you can do that will help you avoid business failure.
Kirsten has worked with over 400 startup CEO/COOs and 300 of them were in the real estate business.
This is for you if:
- You want to make sure you are building your company with a proper foundation, allowing you to grow and scale with ease and not have to come back to the beginning when you hire, fire and try to grow.
- You want to lessen the feeling of information overload and confusion.
- You feel like you do a lot of work on your business but in the end, never feel like you are getting traction or getting results you seek.
- You if you have already heard all the talk about what a solid startup needs, yet you haven’t taken any steps toward accomplishing those actions.
- You are opertating your business without a plan and trying to grow but failing, whether that is at the systems stage, hiring stage, or scaling stage.
This is NOT for you if:
- If you are not prepared to take action. This entire program is about transformation. The transformation of you as a business owner and the transformation of your business.
- If you are in the victim mindset and the whole world is conspiring against you and you have no control over any of it.
- If this is just going to be one more thing added to your vast video library of stuff on your “to do” list. Again, we want action takers and transformation makers.
The main reasons buinesses fail within the first few years are:
-Lack of Clarity,
-Failure to have written plans/strategies
-Lack of Mentorship
-Poor Time Management
-Poor Company Management
Hop on this webinar and learn how to avoid all of the above!
- StartUp/Business Webinar$0$00$0